How my uncle’s fiancée accidentally poisoned our entire family – Man shares

Olutayo segun
By Olutayo segun 1 Min Read

A young man has recalled the near-death experience of his whole family which was caused by his uncle’s fiancée (now wife).

He said she visited the family when they were engaged and decided to cook for her future-in-laws, unfortunately they all suffered from food poisoning.

The man with handle @The_BeatOven, shared this story on Twitter while dishing advice to people who may feel the urge to impress their in-laws when meeting for the first time.

He wrote; “That’s how my uncles fiancée (now wife) came in and offered cook. Nobody sent her. She gave all of us food poisoning.

Anyway… don’t do pass yourself when meeting your future in-laws for the first time. I saw demons cos i took the most.

Meat tasted funky as hell but i thought it was an unfamiliar recipe. Not knowing that my ancestors were about to call me home. I eat bread and bread alone whenever I enter their abode.”

Share This Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *